I might sometime! Do you have anything specific between them you want me to draw?
i’ll tolerate a lot of weird messages anon but this is where i draw the line
killer fettucini cheese
have you tried adobo chicken with rice, anon? It is in my top 10 of foods and I’m normally not wild about chicken. please eat it sometime!!
it’s the little things that hurt most, anon
It’s next month, on the 7th.
wooaaaaH THaNKS! I appreciate it a lot!!
woa there buddy
Oh! I made a post briefly detailing some of my impressions from it but I will summarize it here:
- I like the very clean animation; it’s something that would look great on a big screen. Also, as much as I love the very pink-tinted look the original has, I like that this resembles the way Naoko colored her own illustrations.
- It’s extremely faithful to the first chapter of the manga; some of the dialogue is basically verbatim, and the pacing of it is the pretty much the same too. Of course, the original anime started out closer to the source material then deviated to do its own thing, so it’s definitely very similar to the first episode of the old one, but I can tell it’s going on a different path pretty soon.
- I actually think the 3D transformation sequence was quite tastefully done—I mean PreCure has been doing this for like a decade, so I don’t see why not. It was surprisingly un-awkward and exciting to see!
- The only thing I’m disappointed about is that Usagi makes less extreme faces (something very memorable about the original anime) but Naoko herself didn’t draw those terribly often, so that’s to be expected.
- There’s a greater element of mystery and beauty present here that I feel the original anime too often glossed over.
- It retains the fun campiness of the original and doesn’t take itself too seriously. there’s some laugh-out-loud funny moments!
- Mamoru is much more attractive somehow and not a dudebro in 90s shades and a green blazer (debatable whether that is an improvement or not)
I say give it a shot sometime if you’re interested! I think there’s only going to be 2 eps per month though ):
she’s there, waiting for me in the waves